zebras-on-icezebras-on-ice

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 16 art Reviews

another doodle another doodle

This piece is kind of bare, but I love the facial expression.

can't see the forest for the geeks can't see the forest for the geeks

I really like the style, but I love the charming character this piece has. The setting and characters are fun, however that dragon character in the middle looks reminiscent of Toothless from the How To Train Your Dragon movie.

bimshwel responds:

Thank you! This was a good opportunity to try a different sort of coloring than I previously used. And yes, the dragon was specifically supposed to be of the "how to train your" persuasion.

Resurgence Resurgence

Oh my word! There is so much detail and depth to this! And it is quite impressive how much you can accomplish by using mostly a lot of shades of purple.

Beast boy Beast boy

The subtlety of this piece is really nice, but not too effective so that Beast Boy is easily distinguishable.

MazzyJ responds:

Thank you, in all honesty I was worried that the green wasn't strong enough for this piece since the green seemed to dull when on black card so I'm grateful to hear another persons opinion of it.

Have you ever seen the rain? Have you ever seen the rain?

Wow! This art is incredible! It almost looks like it was painted with coffee or tea. I'm really impressed by all the intricate details in this cityscape.

cocolongo responds:

Thank you for your kind words, I am glad you liked it.

Neebs Neebs

I really like the type of the style for this piece; like the kind you would find on a tropical shirt. I think it suits the theme of this piece.

Kaely - Commission Kaely - Commission

The details are great, especially on the cat. However I can't help but perceive the perspective of the legs as a bit wonky. The one in the back looks too small, and the one in the front I can't tell whether it's bent, or the same size as the other leg.

Smile Like You Mean It Smile Like You Mean It

I love how I am able to see the texture of the brush, yet be presented with an astounding picture of realistic detail.

Sun Goddess Sun Goddess

The human looks realistically proportionate, good job on that. And I love all the warm colors. But the cool colors of the jewelry seem to clash a bit much with those warm colors.

pwneropwnage responds:

Thank you for your kind critique!

Shrooms on a Log Shrooms on a Log

Your pixel art proceeds to astound me. I'm really curious though, as to what pixel dimensions you tend to use in your pieces.